Open Source Components
The documentation site for open source components is published under tangly OS components.
The current released components are written in Modern Java and released on Maven Central.
- BDD Behavior Driven Design Test Library based on JUnit 5 (code first approach),
- COMMONS Internal Common Components to write company internal applications,
- CORE Internal Core Components to write company business applications,
- FSM Hierarchical Finite State Machine,
- GLEAM declarative model definition library (map Java objects hierarchy to the TSV and JSON format),
- UI Vaadin based user interface.
The current components for the services ERP are written in Modern Java and released on Maven Central .
- Domains Enterprise Resources Planning components for service companies
tangly llc Company Articles and Blog
The ideas area is a collection of articles about our journey through agile product development, digitalization and software craftsmanship.
Our company blog hosts articles on the topics of
- Agile, Scrum, Lean and Less
- Java stack experiences
- Private opinions about technological aspects
A classification accordingly to topics is available. We publish regularly new articles. The goal is to publish at least one article per month. Stay tuned.